Dating tips for guys in college
– Alison*I find that what I want is a friend-with-benefits relationship, but guys are so bad at sticking to the rules.
My rules are: either person can end it whenever, no harm done, no questions asked.
But I'm really excited about love and believe in it all.
I’d still fall for someone regardless of whether we’re graduating.
– Hans*I’ll do the hook-up thing for a while, get tired of it, get a girlfriend, get tired of being a relationship, and then do the hook-up thing again.
– Mark*Friends With Benefits I think dating still exists to a degree in college, but it's intermingled with the hook-up culture.
– Matt*I’m happy being single, but I also like the idea that there’s someone out there who likes you, thinks about you all the time, and wants to be with you.
Guys don’t ever approach me and people say it’s because I’m intimidating but I literally look like I’m 12 years old so I don’t get it.
In the end it’s all about dating, but only if it’s with the right girl that makes it worth it.
It was hard to come to terms with it and get over the hurt, but I did get closure in an unexpected and nice way. Moving through different stages with this guy — from heartbreak to dysfunction to honest, real friendship — has taught me more in sixth months than I've learned in years.
– Sadie*Being a hopeless romantic in this hook-up culture is its own special type of hell.
When you date someone you get to know them and you form a real connection.
Hooking up is superficial and the human aspect is completely lost.